Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ITS A BOY!!!!

This is our first Ultrasound from just 9 weeks.  The first time we saw our cute little Jelly bean :)  We found out the sex at our appointment yesterday but we don't get any pictures until my next appointment in 3 weeks so i'll post a current one then.




Well its official!  Hubby and I are going to be having a little boy in August and we couldn't be happier!  I'm just reaching my 18 week point and things are really starting to look up.  I was sick for pretty much the entire first trimester and things are finally starting to die down and I'm feeling more like myself again which is something I was positive would never happen.  The sickness seemed to never end!  I've been feeling pretty great (with a few exceptions) for about a week now and hopefully it will only keep getting better.  Some exciting things that are happening in the Wardell family...


-Baby is kicking!!  Bryce got to feel it too and it was so exciting.  I feel it more and more everyday and it just melts my heart :)


-We will be moving in exactly 27 days to Wisconsin!  I am so sad to be leaving my home and my family :( especially at this new turning point in our lives (baby)  I can use all the help I can get!  But I am excited to experience a different place for a few years (hopefully  :S  but lets be honest probably not less than 5) and to be there with my wonderful husband Bryce and our little boy.  We'll have to come home and visit a lot so our baby can play with and get to know the family and cousins!  Especially since Britt's little Carter will only be about a month older.


-We get to stay in Delta for Easter and i'm so excited!!!  I know it may sound stupid but I LOVE Easter, it is one of my favorite holidays.  The candy is the best, the colors, the grass, springtime!!! Awe :)..Not to mention cotton candy and 25 cent hot dogs!!  It's just something you can only appreciate growing up in Delta and I'm glad I got to experience it!


-I chopped my hair!  It is pretty dang short but I love it!  My sister Britt did it for me and it looks great, she is amazing!  I'll have to post some pictures soon of the new look.


That's all I can really think of right now so if I forgot anything important i'm just going to go ahead and blame it on pregnancy brain :)  

1 comment:

  1. Hey pretty girl!! I didn't know you had a cute blog!!! I hope the pregnancy is going well! what are you 23 weeks??? i think you are like 3 weeks ahead of us! AHH so exciting! hope you are doing well and loving your new home!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete