Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Best carpet stain remover ever!

So I spent a lot of time on Pinterest today which i don't usually do so I feel mostly justified in wasting the time PLUS i found the best carpet stain remover ever and I didn't even have to go buy any ingredients!  Maybe everyone already knows about this and I am just an idiot but I am still pretty excited about it.  We have had these stupid black stains in our tan carpet since we moved into it and I have never been able to get rid of them UNTIL TODAY :)  All you need is 2 cups hot water, tablespoon white vinegar, and a tablespoon clear dish soap (I didn't have clear dish soap just the original Dawn blue stuff, risky i know but I used it haha and it worked so we're good).  Dump a little baking soda on the spots and let it sit for like 10 minutes then vacuum it up then pour some of the mixture onto it and let it sit for a minute and then i just scrubbed it a little and dabbed it up!  It was the easiest thing ever and our carpet looks a million times better!  I'm so happy.  :)  I wish I had a before and after picture but I didn't think about it until after I had cleaned up the black stains.

1 comment: